Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ESCAPE FROM THE MOUNTAINS (16)

"Ok, Ladies, let's get up the hill. It looks like a good travelin' day!" Mable said as though she was about to break out in song.

Mable and Edie started up the hill.  It was easier with Mable. 'Wish we had her at the beginning of the trip' Edie thought to herself.

As they approached the cab, Mable yelled to the cab driver for some help. It was a good thing he drove closer, because just as Susan and Edie were about ready to get into the cab, Edie spotted her brother's truck out on the road.

Edie tried to talk as quietly as she could, telling Mable and the cab driver that she saw her brother, but Mable was yelling at the cabdriver for not staying and helping with getting Edie up the hill. So, Edie yelled at Mable to STOP!. "I saw my brother.  And I think he saw me when he heard me yell."

He DID!  He turned around and started up the drive-way.

No comments:

Post a Comment