Monday, November 12, 2012

ESCAPE FROM THE MOUNTAINS (8)

   :Just this hill and then everything will be easy after that," Edie told Susan. She didn't know what was in front of her. It was best she didn't.
    They pushed the chair up two feet and it slid back and sideways a foot. If it wasn't for the mud it wouldn't be so bad but it was hard on the two of them, one woman in a wheelchair and a child. They were wet from perspiration by the time they reached the top of the hill. Edie yelled out, "There's the fence. Now I was told there is a house a few feet behind it." They looked around but they didn't see a house. 
   Susan yelled, "Mommy, there's a house down that hill." She pointed in the direction where the house was. 
   Edie yelled to Susan, "Come get me, I can't move in the mud." When Edie got to the edge of the driveway to the house, she gulped. Oh my God, look at what we have to go down, she thought. I thought the school hill was bad. I can't show Susan that I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment